Data security is a never ending challenge. On one hand, IT organizations are supposed to comply with new regulations and protect intellectual property whereas on the other, they are supposed to keep up with new technological advancements and adapt to new innovations and trends such as cloud services, hybrid cloud environment and BYOD trends. Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP) was made by IT professionals with the current IT environment in mind. Forcepoint DLP focuses on human-centric risk with visibility and control everywhere your people work and everywhere your data resides, thereby leaving no loose ends.
- Industry leading accuracy in securing IP: Discover and protect unknown PII and PHI, source code, engineering drawings, M&A documents, financials, trading algorithms, and sensitive trade secrets.
- Prevent cloud data loss from a single console: Get access and complete control over data at rest, in motion, or in use across popular enterprise cloud apps, including applications like Office 365, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce etc.
- Guaranteed regulatory compliance over 80+ countries: You can prepare your business with built-in expertise for regulations involving PII, PHI/HIPAA, and 2018 GDPR with DLP software.
- Optical character recognition: It helps you in enabling textual data, including PII and PHI, to be detected and extracted from images - such as source code, engineering drawings, M&A docs, and trade secrets. This uses advanced and complicated algorithms that go behind it. Recognition gets better and better with time as updates keep coming for the software.
- Complete transparency into Microsoft Rights Management: With Forcepoint DLP, you can use Microsoft Protection RMS to securely share information with your partners and associates. Moreover, you can automatically encrypt and decrypt using Microsoft Information Protection.
- Complete protection against data leakage: You can now detect and protect your assets against low and slow data exfiltration and data leakage via print, email, cloud applications, and removable media and more.